Saturday, December 19, 2009

SATURDAY

I'm a guy of routine and rituals. And so it is extremely disturbing that my routines were stopped for ten whole days. After coming back from annual:
  • I had 4 unread xkcd comics and 10 unread Explosm comics
  • I did not read my morning paper for 10 days in a row.
  • I had not eaten any pretzels for 10 days
  • my inbox had a lot of emails.
  • I had not played any flash games for more than 10 days.
  • I had not practised piano for 10 days.
  • I had not read the word of the day on dictionary.com for 10 days.
And last but not least, I did not do my routine blog update for 10 days.

Good news, however is that most of these predicaments are being taken care of. Also, I got some other guy called Vincent Kong to add me on facebook. Excelsior!

No comments: