Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ive changed my gender

As you guys can recently see from my new facebook profile picture, i have changed my gender and became a woman.  I feel that in this world, the subject of homosexuality is frowned upon in a very negative light.  I for one am against this, because I understand the trauma and prejudice modern society homosexuals are subjected to on a daily basis, mainly due to my new found sexuality in that I too am a gay.  Due to the stereotypes and image projected by society, I find it hard to truly express my deep feelings towards my male associates, and as a result have fallen into a deep depression.  My friends are no longer close to me, and are wary around my presence, scared that I would touch them.  Yet this is what I lust for, a man to touch, a man to lean on, a man to hold.

This life is too hard for me to live, thus i have taken some appropriate steps towards changing my position. I underwent gender surgery to get my penis removed, and some boobs modelled out of silicon, which fit nicely on my well proportioned body.  I have also long since felt an affection towards more bigger frames in both men and women, thus i have adopted a bigger sized body.  I hope this will help me find love.

No comments: