Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TUESDAY

As promised, this blog will be about stuff I hate.

-I hate school. It's really boring.

-I hate it when people try to save a bad joke by making a big deal of it. I do this a lot but it annoys me when other people do it.

-I hate it when stuff doesn't work. It really really really annoys me. Especially when it's beyond my control, like a laggy computer. That really pisses me off.

-I hate these phrases (in ascending order of annoyingness):
  • No offence.
  • What a beast.
  • Sentences that use weird variations of the word hate. Like "he's a hater" or "he's hating on me"
  • i was bored (A customary note tacked on to a luvo or stupid internet quiz. Extremely annoying people may attach a ^^ )
  • That is so true.
  • That's deep.
-I hate it when people point out their own flaws so you can't. Not fair.

-I hate body maintenance. Will not elaborate.

-I hate cold.

-I hate getting out of the shower at winter. Or the bed. Or even a particularly warm chair. I just hate winter.


You know. I don't really hate a lot of things. In fact, writing this list just reminded me of all the things I like. But because this was meant to be a list of things I hate, I'm going to leave it here.

1 comment:

Batman said...

wat a coincidence that you write a blog about all the things you hate on my birthday.