Saturday, October 17, 2009

SATURDAY

I've decided to start blogging. I won't say again because all I've really posted on this blog before is dumb drawings.


To make this easy, I'll just write about all the stuff I really like.


This is Batman, as drawn by Jim Lee in the Hush story arc. He is very cool, because he's a dealer of lawful violence which means he can kick a lot of ass without being busted by the cops. He also gets to fight all sorts of cool villains.


My favourite villain of the all would probably be Harley Quinn, who's not there. Oh yeah, and I also like all comic books in general. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is pretty cool.

Anyhoo.

I also like flash games. It's a good way to waste time when you just don't feel like doing shit. Much more effortless than reading a book or even playing some real games. I can't really decide on a flash game but Bubble Tanks 2 and UPGRADE COMPLETE! are both good examples of very good games. Especially Bubble Tanks 2 because its still kind of fun the second time.

I like routines and rituals but only if I invent them. It's nice to go through the week and look forward to things like Flash Game Friday, daily pretzels, saying hi to Louie and telling Edwin and Arthur I'm not gay.

One last thing that I also really like is really pointless information. The more ridiculous detail the better. I think the reason I like it is because I feel good about knowing something that someone else doesn't. It's even better when I can use my useless facts to prove someone wrong. I once researched and memorised the entire history and culinary definition of the sandwich to prove to Raymond that an Oreo is a sandwich. Unfortunately though, he was right.

Well that's all about what I like. Those aren't all the things I like but it's a lot of them. Stay tuned for Tuesday's post on what I hate.


Bye!

No comments: