Sunday, November 2, 2008

This woman is yours now. I've paid my whore.

I recently watched Moulin Rouge- something I have procrastinated considering how I enjoyed 'El Tango de Roxanne'. It was, as I expected, brilliant in cinematography, artistic design and story.

Despite warnings from a certain friend of mine, I have acquired contact lenses. The magic of lucid vision without the hindrance of glasses is quite wonderful. I have been warned however that this convenience comes at the cost of a risk of eye infection that may destroy or damage my eyesight. In this safety paranoid 21st century we live in, I expect this simply means that there is a miniscule danger of injury if the lenses are handled roughly. I find this notion of danger almost romantic, though this feeling of grandeur is juxtaposed by the fact that I am simply referring my daily and insertion and removal of my contacts.




Excuse my peculiar verbosity. I merely feel like being a dickhead to prolong my abstinence from study.

No comments: