Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Everybody lies.

I started watching a lot of House. Finished watching the 4th season.

It's really really good and almost makes me want to be a doctor, though I don't think the job's actually that interesting and the doctor's probably aren't that hot.



Annual camp is coming up, which is awesome because.

Well I don't know. In theory, it should suck since it's just a lot of walking, tenting and living in cheap caravan parks for 10 days. I guess it just proves the fact that anything's fun if you do it with friends.

So annual camp is something I'm looking forward to.

3 comments:

­­ wang said...

Every time I see the indian guy I laugh.
harold and kumar <3

Anonymous said...

Good luck for Annual!
Is everyone getting freeze-dried?

Unknown said...

Q-Store will be open this week so remember to get anything you're missing otherwise don't complain when you find out you're one short on cup canteens, steyr pouches or hutchies.