Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last Day of School

Today was the actual last day of school. Well technically it was yesterday because we went to the beach today but whatever.

Over the past week, I have been ticking off all the lasts that I had. Last math period, last english period, last free, last recess, last lunch, last bus ride to and from school etc. etc. and I realised that there was absolutely nothing special about any of them, apart from the fact that we did nothing. In fact, I would probably say that my last free period was one of the most boring I had in a while. I guess what I'm trying to say is that all the days we have are basically the same and even something special like graduation doesn't change that. I imagine that the day I die would also be quite unremarkable.

Going through graduation sort of reminds me of the episode of The Office when Steve Carell left. I watched it again yesterday.

That is all.

1 comment:

Boho said...

I dunno. School does that to you.
... Or maybe it's just you.