Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

Unfortunately, no SpiderTran. Just a lot of words in this post.

Like many others, I had my work experience week at Westmead Hospital. It was actually a pretty good week. The staff were all super nice people. Very helpful and so forth.

While at the hospital, I got asked a lot about what I wanted to do in the future. I just dutifully answered doctor and got a lot of info on what it takes to do medicine.

It is a pretty interesting career. The lifestyle seems great though it may just be that I haven't seen the long hours they work and the hard work that gets you there.

I guess now that people are starting to think what the hell they're gonna do with their lives, the things we think about are pretty daunting.

The doctor I followed around the hospital was really cool. Really, the doctors I met were all residents and registrars and despite what people might say, it really did look like something out of Scrubs.

Everyone seemed happy.

I want to imagine myself one day, rearranging someone's brain and saving their life.

3 comments:

­­ wang said...

me too.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, thats pretty interesting.
I would want to meet a real live Cox, but not know him. xD

tysOnshoOe said...

lol yeh everyone is starting to get pretty worked up bout their future i guess hahas, dr vincent kong mm hahas sounds pretty pro =) nice blog u shud keep doing this sort of stuff ;D