Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Blog Is Born

It seems like everyone is getting a blog so me and vincent are gonna make one. Also, im bored during the holidays and have nothing to do. It looks really shit right now because i don't know how to use a blog yet but in time it will look better. In this blog we will probably be telling stories and interesting stuff that has happened on top of our thoughts and ideas on random things. And i might even get vincent back into writing his walter stories again.

So first story, yesterday my rents told me to go out and take a walk because im sooooooo unfit. I walk over to my cousins house and on the way there i see two lebs unloading some stuff from their car. At first it seems normal then suddenly i chicken comes out xD. And their chasing it around and it goes onto the street and they get honked it was HILARIOUS XD. I wonder what they were doing with a chicken, first thoughts were illegal cock fighting.

Now today i'm cruising about the regents park area and i see this muffler store in the industry area. And in the front they have this like logo guy? Its a dude made out of mufflers and you know what they called him? MUFF MAN XDDDDD. What a funny name!

Yes those shall be my stories i tell today.

hmmmmm nxt time i shall tell everyone how the blog title came to be, or maybe i should let vincent do that

Cya!

No comments: